On April 11th, it’s Cheese Fondue Day !
Last time, we shared with you the recipe of our favorite fondue : the fondue moitié-moitié (half-half).
This year, we let you discover another recipe : the Valais tomato fondue.
– 30 g of butter
– 1 crushed garlic clove
– 1 average onion finely chopped
– 3 crushed tomatoes or 1 box of crushed tomatoes (400 g), drained
– 500 g of Valais raclette cheese AOP, grated
– 300 g of Swiss cheese AOP (Gruyère), grated
– 3 dl of Valais white wine (Fendant)
– 3 short coffee spoons of Cornstarch
– 1 small glass of kirsch
– pepper and nutmeg
– 600-800 g of jacket potatoes
Melt the butter in the heavy saucepan. Fry the garlic and the onion, then add tomatoes. Sweat...