View original article

How about registering baby?

This article comes from Switzerland, One picture a day and is the sole property of its author
This blog has not opted in yet. If you are the owner and wish to either un-publish or confirm optin, contact us ;-)

Send the following to the Embassy for Registration:
    i) Both parents' ORIGINAL marriage certificates
    ii) Both parents' ORIGINAL birth certificates
    iii) Both parents' copy of passport
    iv) Both parents' copy of IC
    v) A self-addressed envelope with CHF 5.50 stamp (make sure it's for registered letter)
    vi) Admin fee of CHF 20 (for the two documents)

Be present at Malaysian Embassy in Bern with the following to apply for either a passport or Emergency Travel Document (if you need to visit Malaysia quite soon after the birth):
    i) ORIGINAL both parents' residence Permits
    ii) ORIGINAL both parents' passports
    iii) ORIGINAL both parents' IC
    iv) ORIGINAL baby's Swiss birth certificate
    i) ORIGINAL both parents' marriage certificates
Continue reading...


Most popular

What is Coolblogging

Coolblogging is a project created to showcase the immense quality of the swiss blogosphere.

We aggregate blogs, increase their visibility through a magazine like site creating a pleasant reading experience.

All the content you can read here, belongs to the blog owners.

What we can do for you

If you are a blogger

You can add your blog as long as it is swiss based.

If you are a brand

You wish to advertise here?

Keep in touch

Receive news about our services and projects.

Recent tweets